[webarch-websites] Welcome to the Webarchitects websites list!

Nick Hardiman nick at internetmachines.co.uk
Fri Oct 24 19:37:02 GMT 2014

On 24 Oct 2014, at 18:47, Chris Croome <chris at webarchitects.co.uk> wrote:

> - This list, should it have open archives? Any reason why not? It
>  doesn't now but I'd be happy to open them if others are OK with that.

> - List membership, should we invite other co-op members to join in if
>  interested? I think we probably should using the webarch-members list.

Open is fine by me. Does the membership list include usability experts who will chip in for free?

http://getnikola.com
https://github.com/getnikola/nikola/blob/master/nikola/nikola.py

> - What are we going to have on what site? I think that perhaps reducing
>  ecodissident.net and ecohost.coop to single pages sites (and perhaps
>  create a sysadmin.coop single page site) and then have everything else
>  on webarch.net might be a way to go.

Any information architects hanging out with the UX people?

I would say a homepage has up to 10 seconds to describe the big picture. https://www.webarch.net would have to be ruthlessly adapted.

Please feel free to tell me this is all garbage, and there are far better answers.