[webarch-websites] Welcome to the Webarchitects websites list!

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Fri Oct 24 17:47:33 GMT 2014

Hi

This is a list to discuss and sort out the Webarch Co-op web sites,
specifically:

- https://www.webarch.net/
- https://ecodisdident.net/
- https://ecohost.coop/

I'm going to be busy till the end of October but will have some time to
spend on this before then, come November I should have more time.

Some things we could start with:

- This list, should it have open archives? Any reason why not? It
  doesn't now but I'd be happy to open them if others are OK with that.

- List membership, should we invite other co-op members to join in if
  interested? I think we probably should using the webarch-members list.

- What application(s) are we going to use for the sites? I have been
  playing with http://jekyllrb.com/ but Alan would prefer something
  written in python rather than ruby. Suggestions?

- What are we going to have on what site? I think that perhaps reducing
  ecodissident.net and ecohost.coop to single pages sites (and perhaps
  create a sysadmin.coop single page site) and then have everything else
  on webarch.net might be a way to go.

All the best

Webarchitects Co-operative
http://webarchitects.coop/