[webarch-websites] In response to Mark's questions

Mark Nielsen m at m9n.uk
Fri Nov 7 13:14:00 GMT 2014

Thanks, Jonathan - that makes it all clearer.  I guess in addition to Chris
filling in some of those blanks, another few Qs spring to mind:

Who is the sysadmin service aimed at?  Who's life does it make easier, and
who's likely to make the buying decision?

I would have thought that you're more likely to get people "biting" if
there's a clear story behind what it is you do.  Things like - "We work
with your website team to take responsibility for security and traffic
spikes, which means they don't get bogged down by server issues and can
keep focused on design/development".

I'm more than up for popping in for a proper chat through this stuff.  Are
there good and bad days for you folks?

M.