[webarch-websites] In response to Mark's questions

Nick Hardiman nick at internetmachines.co.uk
Sun Nov 9 11:40:18 GMT 2014

Good questions and answers.I'd like to meet up on Tuesday to hear what you guys have to say. I am down between Powys and Herefordshire so I'm remote.

Which works better for you guys - Skype or Google Hangouts? Or does Webarch run conference or meeting software - perhaps openmeeting, ekiga or telepresence?

(I don't know these apps. I just followed links in the GPL'd software listed in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_web_conferencing_software).

10am work for you guys?