[webarch-websites] Using subversion to edit the Webarchitects new site content

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Mon May 30 14:49:53 GMT 2016

Hi

On Sat 28-May-2016 at 10:43:28PM +0100, Kate Dawson wrote:

> Suggesting that git a fad is odd...

Sorry you misunderstood, I was referring to web technologies as being
fads as a result of looking at how HTML is supposed to be marked with
metadata these days -- it seems to be a moving target...

> Helping our less technical members learn git, rather than dividing
> their efforts on both git and svn would be better.

Good point, we have some way to go on this...

All the best

Webarchitects Co-operative
http://webarchitects.coop/
+44 114 276 9709