[webarch-websites] Checking our draft website

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Fri Nov 20 20:42:55 GMT 2015

Hi

Thanks for the input.

On Fri 20-Nov-2015 at 04:34:26PM +0000, Jonathan wrote:

> I like what's been done, I've got a bit to add to "Help" (pasted below, this
> OK?) and I'd like to sugest maybe we don't need all three?

I have used some of that on the contact page -- don't want to duplicate
things too much...

- http://pure2.wsh.webarch.net/contact

> What's done already at http://pure2.wsh.webarch.net/support is good. I
> suggest it could be OK used as the "Sysadmin" page?

Thanks, done.

> http://pure2.wsh.webarch.net/about
>
> I suggest remove " founded in 2011" this is repeated with fuller details in
> the text below.

Done, I think that page probably needs merging into the Ethics page?

There is duplication of content and orphaned pages, the current set of
pages we are working on are in this subversion repo (which anyone can
check out):

- https://svn.webarch.net/webarchcoop/webarch-pure/

Some things should probably be moved to the wiki.

We also have some Nominet requirements to comply with by early December
and Let's Encrypt is also launching in early December so that gives us a
deadline to try to hit, which is probably a good thing...

All the best

Webarchitects Co-operative
http://webarchitects.coop/
+44 114 276 9709