[webarch-websites] Website refreshment: introducing myself/opening thoughts

Jonathan jonathan at webarch.net
Mon Oct 27 14:34:01 GMT 2014

Hello

Just to introduce myself (Nick) I work part time for Webarchitects in
admin (NOT sysadmin, just plain admin)

I'm happy with what's been said, in so far as I understand - the
non-techie parts.

I think the "look" of the three sites are a conversation we should be
having, now/over November, and my colleague Adam has some ideas I hope
he'll present on this list.

For myself I wondered whether we should produce some kind of logo and/or
more prominent statement to *visually* link them and clearly show that
the 3 are all run by one organisation?

I just want to clarify re Chris's suggestion re ecohost.coop as a single
page site ~ I think we planned to retain the order-online facilities,
that would remain?

Also I'd like to understand more how the suggested sysadmin.coop website
would work.

Thanks,
Jonathan