[webarch-websites] https://webarch-dev.host1.webarch.net/

Robert Daines robertcdaines at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 09:08:34 GMT 2014

Hi Nick,

Though just an oldy investor I am concerned to get investment money from my
generation.

I like the website proposal but it has a crucial element missing. What is
now clearly `outthere' is the ethic of security. Chris has probaly shared
with you the fact that the Sheffield Occupy website that he built and
hosted was the only secure Occupy website on the planet. This was properly
researched. Occupy is the new style of protest. It expresses the desire for
change and depends on open and trusted communication. Security is an ethic
and I think we should claim this and make it central to our website. Many
social change groups have no idea how exposed and vulnerable they are. This
is therefore also a major marketing and business point. It should be
prominant on the website.

Keep up the good work

Robert Daines