[webarch-websites] Welcome to the Webarchitects websites list!

Mark Nielsen m at m9n.uk
Wed Nov 5 14:21:36 GMT 2014

Would be good to get a bit more detail on this, if I'm to come up with
anything useful for you.

I understand that with regard to webarch.net, you want to be more focused
on Sys Admin in the future.  Is that correct?  Who are your most important
sysadmin clients now?  Are there any organisations you'd like to work for
given the chance? What types of clients are the the most profitable and
enjoyable to work with?

What's the deal with the future of your hosting?  Do you want to promote it
a little bit?  A moderate amount?  Or would you rather go silent on it and
let it wind down?  Do you or might you offer any combinations of server and
sysadmin work (eg a managed VPS)?

Thanks for any answers to these.

Best wishes,
Mark.