[TripleStore] Re: SWAD-Europe Report: Mapping Semantic Web Data with RDBMSes

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Tue Feb 18 13:03:20 GMT 2003

> > Maybe the app that uses TripleStore would be interesting to see :)
>
> It sure would! We haven't yet created one and I'm not aware of
> anyone using it yet -- we do plan to use it to build applications
> with when we get around to it :-)

I really want to use TripleStore in order to create a persistency layer
for Perl objects... I find the triple model very interesting because of
good query polymorphic support and the 'no maintenance' database schema
facilities it provides.

I am yet to be convinced by RDF... To me it seems like an overly
complicated syntax to represent a simple concept. So I don't think I'll
mess with generating or parsing RDF, and if I'll do it will be in a
different module.

Building a better web - http://www.mkdoc.com/