[Petal] Who is using Petal::Parser::HTB?

Bruno Postle bruno at mkdoc.com
Mon Jan 24 15:56:01 GMT 2005

On Mon 24-Jan-2005 at 10:23 -0500, William McKee wrote:

> >   Are you using Petal::Parser::HTB?
>
> Based on the lack of response, I'm obviously the only one.

I'll add the Makefile.PL patch anyway and do a release (you are also
welcome to take-over maintenance of this one if you like).

> Over the weekend, I realized that although P::P::HTB is functional
> with the latest version of HTML::Parser, it may not include
> support for Metal or any features added after v2.0.

Looking at the code it seems you are right - There is no support for
metal when using P::P::HTB.  Though this might be quite easy to add.

> I have not confirmed this suspicion but would suspect that it
> would not know how to parse these new capabilities and thus ignore
> them.

It should ignore them gracefully, if it doesn't then that's a bug.

--
Bruno