[Petal] Who is using Petal::Parser::HTB?

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Mon Jan 24 15:23:26 GMT 2005

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 05:04:24PM -0500, William McKee wrote:
> Quick straw vote:
>
>   Are you using Petal::Parser::HTB?

Based on the lack of response, I'm obviously the only one. Over the
weekend, I realized that although P::P::HTB is functional with the
latest version of HTML::Parser, it may not include support for Metal or
any features added after v2.0. I have not confirmed this suspicion but
would suspect that it would not know how to parse these new capabilities
and thus ignore them. Can anyone can confirm this?

As for myself, I'm going to start converting templates!

Cheers,
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.