[Petal] UTF8 under Perl 5.6.1

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Mon Feb 28 21:39:38 GMT 2005

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 08:57:45PM +0000, Bruno Postle wrote:
> I don't think it is practical to modify an installed perl module and
> then diff it against the contents of the original tarball.

Good point. That answers my question about recursive diffs. I didn't so
much mean for that patch to be applied as for reference to how I
modified the code to work under 5.6. However, that's all immaterial at
this point as the system has gone back to outputting latin1 so that
patch is not effective.

I'm going to try Petal 1.06.

William

--