[Petal] [HELP] Anybody has experience with parsing?

Steve Purkis spurkis at mkdoc.com
Thu Jun 12 11:05:50 BST 2003

On Tuesday, June 10, 2003, at 05:26  pm, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:

> [snip]
>
> I think that'd be a good feature. I had a look at Steve's modified
> parser but it's just a simple re-write of something that already works
> although cleaner (but slower :)).

Yep - A simple rewrite, plus some simple added features.  Does what it
says on the box ;-)

I don't mind if you decide not to use the patch, but I'd appreciate it
if you did preserve the functionality it added (ie: the tests).

Sounds like Fergal & you are making lots of progress - wish I had more
time to get involved!

Again, if I could choose how to influence Petal in any one way it would
be to compare notes with the Template::Toolkit folk, and consider a
move to Template::Petal.  I think both projects would benefit from it.

-Steve