[Petal] Petal, mod_perl and cached templates

William McKee william@knowmad.com
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 10:18:18 -0400

Jean-Michel,

I again experienced the error message I reported earlier this week
while running under mod_perl. I reloaded the page which resulted
in a blank template except for the data from the last include that I
performed in the template. I reloaded the page again and all was
back to normal.

So, it seems like the errors are occurring when the cache is empty
or at least dirty. Hope that helps in tracking down the problems.

Thanks,
William
--
 Lead Developer
 Knowmad Services Inc. || Internet Applications & Database