[Pangloss] Fwd: SourceForge.net Project Registration: pangloss

Bruno Postle bruno at mkdoc.com
Tue Oct 19 10:43:54 BST 2004

On Tue 19-Oct-2004 at 08:47 +0100, Steve Purkis wrote:

> If anyone wants commit access, let me know and I'll add your SF
> user to the project.

Mine is brunopostle.

> Also, does anyone have any live URL's where Pangloss is running?
> Or if not, can a demo area be set up?  Might be a useful link to
> include, in the homepage I'm thinking.

There is the site I installed for multikulti, it still has the
original test database:

  http://pangloss.multikulti.webarch.net/
  http://pangloss.multikulti.webarch.net/search.html

Though if we were going to allow open access, it should be to on a
server that doesn't have so much traffic.

--
Bruno