[Pangloss] Fwd: SourceForge.net Project Registration: pangloss

Steve Purkis spurkis at quiup.com
Tue Oct 19 12:42:22 BST 2004

On Oct 19, 2004, at 10:43, Bruno Postle wrote:

> On Tue 19-Oct-2004 at 08:47 +0100, Steve Purkis wrote:
>
>> If anyone wants commit access, let me know and I'll add your SF
>> user to the project.
>
> Mine is brunopostle.

I've just added you as a project admin.

The cvs import will have to wait until tomorrow - I don't have it with
me today :-/

>> Also, does anyone have any live URL's where Pangloss is running?
>> Or if not, can a demo area be set up?  Might be a useful link to
>> include, in the homepage I'm thinking.
>
> There is the site I installed for multikulti, it still has the
> original test database:
>
>   http://pangloss.multikulti.webarch.net/
>   http://pangloss.multikulti.webarch.net/search.html
>
> Though if we were going to allow open access, it should be to on a
> server that doesn't have so much traffic.

And one that doesn't have proprietary content ;-)

Would you be able to set up a demo server at web architects?  Our
server doesn't exist anymore, and hosting costs prevent me from setting
up a personal one.

-Steve