[Pangloss] Fwd: SourceForge.net Project Registration: pangloss

Steve Purkis steve.purkis at multimap.com
Tue Oct 19 08:47:50 BST 2004

On Oct 18, 2004, at 21:15, Bruno Postle wrote:

> On Sat 16-Oct-2004 at 14:26 +0100, Steve Purkis wrote:
>>>
>>> 1. Submitter: spurkis
>>>
>>> 2. Project UNIX Name: pangloss
>
> Seems to be ok:
>
>     http://sourceforge.net/projects/pangloss
>
> Once it is in CVS, I have some updated generic xhtml/metal/css
> templates that you might want to add.

Good show -- I'll ask them to import the CVS repository; due to the
load on the SF team, that'll prolly take a day or two (assuming I get a
chance to do it today, got a lot on myself :-/).

If anyone wants commit access, let me know and I'll add your SF user to
the project.

Also, does anyone have any live URL's where Pangloss is running?  Or if
not, can a demo area be set up?  Might be a useful link to include, in
the homepage I'm thinking.

-Steve