[Pangloss] status update 14/06/2003

Steve Purkis spurkis at quiup.com
Sat Jun 14 12:21:17 BST 2003

Hi all,

This week sees some changes to the front-end, along with the polishing
off of some outstanding tasks in the backend.  Major changes can be
seen on the search page:

	http://staging.quiup.com:8888/search.html

which is now being produced dynamically.  Having said that, the search
functionality is still not implemented, so you still can't search.
(But now I know how the search data needs to be produced, which should
make implementation easier.)

Other tasks completed:
   o	error handling stuff I hadn't finished last week
   o	implementing the long-outstanding modify term status
   o	hacked a fix for the tab selection (search|concepts|...|users)
   o	other bug-fixes

As usual, you can find this week's release at:

	http://staging.quiup.com/perl/Pangloss-2003-06-14.tar.gz

Regards,
-Steve