[Pangloss] Fwd: [RFC] OpenFrame-WebApp

Steve Purkis spurkis at mkdoc.com
Thu Apr 10 13:12:14 BST 2003

FYI:
All comments appreciated - if you're interested you should subscribe to
the OpenFrame list.

Jean-Michel: I've decided to stick with error flags for now, though
your idea of errors that can localize themselves is interesting.  I'm
trying to leave things open so we won't be tied to it.

PS: see how I'm not tying the developer into using sessions Chris? ;-)

-Steve

Begin forwarded message: