[Pangloss] Which version of Apache?

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Tue Apr 1 13:06:57 BST 2003

Hi

Yeah this sounds sensible.

My only slight concern would be that I haven't been able to get
the mod_perl from RH7.3 SRPMs to compile on my RH8 box, the apache
1.3x SRPMS are fine.

This means that RH8.0 and 9.0 users will have to use a source apache
1.3x since this distro only ships with apache 2.x

What apache does OSX ship with?

Chris