[MKSearch-dev] Tomcat on FC4

Phil Shaw phil at mkdoc.com
Wed Sep 7 16:46:38 BST 2005

On 7 Sep 2005, at 15:59, Phil Shaw wrote:

> On 7 Sep 2005, at 14:46, Chris Croome wrote:

> >   Compiling DOM and SAX packages...
> >   /usr/local/mksearch/bin/compile-jaxp.sh: line 37: /usr/local/mksearch/bin/util/source-list.sh: Permission denied
> >   gcj: /usr/local/mksearch/bin/util/jaxp-org-src.txt: No such file or directory
> >   gcj: no input files
>
> > I don't see why there is a perms problem here -- everythings is owned my
> > me...

Chris,

This required execute permission on the $mk_home/bin/util/source-
list.sh script, which I have now applied with a svn:execute. Cygwin
on Windows doesn't have distinct executable permissions, hence
the oversight. I think practically anything could run in the right
context!

Now everything except Sesame compiles on FC3, so hold on a
little longer...

Best regards,

Phil

--
MKSearch (alpha)

http://www.mksearch.mkdoc.org/

Free, open source metadata search engine with RDF storage and query.