[MKSearch-dev] Tomcat on FC4

Phil Shaw phil at mkdoc.com
Wed Sep 7 15:59:29 BST 2005

On 7 Sep 2005, at 14:46, Chris Croome wrote:

> OK, but I didn't get that far:
>
>   cd /usr/local/mksearch/bin
>   ./jar-library.sh
>
>   <snip>
>
>   Compiling DOM and SAX packages...
>   /usr/local/mksearch/bin/compile-jaxp.sh: line 37: /usr/local/mksearch/bin/util/source-list.sh: Permission denied
>   gcj: /usr/local/mksearch/bin/util/jaxp-org-src.txt: No such file or directory
>   gcj: no input files

> I don't see why there is a perms problem here -- everythings is owned my
> me...

Thanks Chris. I've had some problems checking out a working copy
on FC3, only getting the root level. It's downloading now, but will
take a while. Once it's done, I'll run the build myself and see if I get
the same problem.

I noticed in an earlier output you sent it had (echo) "Script
directory=.", where I expected the full path, so this may be part of
the problem.

Best regards,

Phil

--
MKSearch (alpha)

http://www.mksearch.mkdoc.org/

Free, open source metadata search engine with RDF storage and query.