[MKSearch-dev] Tomcat on FC4

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Wed Sep 7 14:46:20 BST 2005

Hi

On Tue 06-Sep-2005 at 04:55:48PM +0100, Phil Shaw wrote:

> I'll test this on FC3 next. If you would like to have a go on FC4,
> please do. When it comes to using the $mk_home/bin/gij-
> jspider.sh script, you may have to remove the reference to our
> version of GNU JAXP, to avoid conflicts with the merged classpath
> version. If so, take out this segment out of the line with the gij
> command, including the colon separator:
>
> :$mk_home/lib/gnu-jaxp.jar

OK, but I didn't get that far:

  cd /usr/local/mksearch/bin
  ./jar-library.sh

  <snip>

  Compiling DOM and SAX packages...
  /usr/local/mksearch/bin/compile-jaxp.sh: line 37: /usr/local/mksearch/bin/util/source-list.sh: Permission denied
  gcj: /usr/local/mksearch/bin/util/jaxp-org-src.txt: No such file or directory
  gcj: no input files

  <snip>

  Compiling Sesame...
  /usr/local/mksearch/bin/compile-sesame.sh: line 31: /usr/local/mksearch/bin/util/source-list.sh: Permission denied
  gcj: /usr/local/mksearch/bin/util/sesame-src.txt: No such file or directory
  gcj: no input files

  <snip>

I don't see why there is a perms problem here -- everythings is owned my
me...