[MKSearch-dev] Usability feedback on MKDoc

Phil Shaw phil at mkdoc.com
Wed Nov 3 17:56:44 GMT 2004

On 3 Nov 2004, at 15:59, Chris Croome wrote:

> Sorry for being thick, I don't understand, can you draw on a screen
> shot or something?

See attached. The delete button is right next to the text area for
text content (Before.png), maybe because it is clearing the note
about text formatting on the right?

I have put the "Modify Content" button close underneath the textarea
and extra space before the delete button and other options
(After.png).

The proximity of the delete button is not quite so extreme for HTML
text areas because the note is shorter and the whole panel is deeper,
so there's quite a lot of space above the delete button. I think the
HTML textareas would benefit from having a "Modify Content" button
immediately below them too.

Hope this makes better sense now.

Best regards,

Phil

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,