[MKSearch-dev] Usability feedback on MKDoc

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 10:42:32 GMT 2004

Hi

On Wed 03-Nov-2004 at 05:56:44 -0000, Phil Shaw wrote:

> I have put the "Modify Content" button close underneath the textarea
> and extra space before the delete button and other options
> (After.png).

Ah, I see, you are suggesting to have one 'modify content' button per
component? Or just for the text and html components? If if was just for
the text / html components then where would this button go when a page
was made up of other components?

Chris

PS I don't know if Pegasus can be made to support PNG attachments
   properly but at the moment it sends them as application/octet-stream
   rather than image/png and this means that the images are not archived
   as PNGs...

   http://www.email-lists.org/pipermail/mksearch-dev/2004-November/000042.html