[MKDoc-users] Getting logged out

Donald Blackstock donald.blackstock@casmir.net
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:17:07 -0000

hello
I am editing my site and I keep getting logged out.  This is particularly
annoying because my browser (IE 5) is not remembering my user name or
password so things are becoming very frustrating.

When I go from the home page down one level all is OK but if I then try and
return to the home page I get logged out.

It happens with any sub-page I go to.  It happens whether I return to the
home page using the site map, the 'Up' option or the top navigation bar.
(It doesn't happen if I use the browser back arrow.)

I am finishing now so I will leave the site alone and come back tomorrow -
maybe it will be happy tomorrow.

See you

Donald