[MKDoc-users] Getting logged out

Kevin Morris kevin_morris@becta.org.uk
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:22:56 -0000

Donald, this is a problem with cache/temp int files

you haven't actually been logged out, its just IE recalling data from its
memory (cache/temp internet files), saving time and download time, just
click refresh, and it will bring back all your options at the top of the
screen.

kev

the system manager.