[MKDoc-modules] MKDoc::Text::Structured 0.1 Released

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Sat Jan 31 16:33:57 GMT 2004

>..or the tool could take a parameter that will set the top-headline
>level, the default might stay as <h2>, but it could be changed to
><h1> etc..
>
>This would be much more flexible as it would allow the same chunk of
>text to appear in different contexts at different levels.

Yeah but them you might want to start templating various bits such as
the way definition lists are presented, which would mean more than
changing the name of the tags but the structure of the resulting XHTML
as well.

Since this module is meant to return a well formed XML fragment, it does
return a structure anyway. If you want to turn this stucture into
something else, I suggest using some XML transformation tools.

XML transformation is possible with a variety of tools, including Petal
if you so wish. That's pretty much the technique which I demonstrated in