[MKDoc-modules] MKDoc::Text::Structured 0.1 Released

Bruno Postle bruno at mkdoc.com
Sat Jan 31 14:27:59 GMT 2004

On Sat 31-Jan-2004 at 01:41:14PM +0000, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:

> ==========================
> This would be a h1
> ==========================

Ok.

..or the tool could take a parameter that will set the top-headline
level, the default might stay as <h2>, but it could be changed to
<h1> etc..

This would be much more flexible as it would allow the same chunk of
text to appear in different contexts at different levels.

> As for <pre> tags, make them POD-style:
>
>    Since this is indented, this would appear
>    as a <pre> tag. This syntax has my preference
>    because it's very much like it would appear in an
>    email or pod documentation.

Seems ok.

> As for blockquote, which is often use to cite sentences, I am thinking of:
>
> > > Two levels of quoting
> > This would be in a <blockquote> tag
> > Since it looks like email quoting
> > Whaddaya think?

Why not, it might not be obvious to everyone, but at least it is an
existing standard and unlikely to be used by mistake.

--
Bruno