[MKDoc-modules] MKDoc::Text::Structured 0.1 Released

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Sat Jan 31 13:41:14 GMT 2004

I just found a nice algorithmic way to do nested lists :)

Also on my wishlist:

* h1 support
* Definition lists
* <pre> tags
* blockquote

However before I implement those we need to discuss some syntax issues.

==========================
This would be a h1
==========================

I am thinking of doing definition lists as follows:

Definition title 1:
    Definition data 1

Definition title 2:
    Definition data 2

As for <pre> tags, make them POD-style:

    Since this is indented, this would appear
    as a <pre> tag. This syntax has my preference
    because it's very much like it would appear in an
    email or pod documentation.

Or maybe like this:

| This is another possiblity
| However this is not the convention which is
| usually used to represent <pre> data in emails
| so I'm less keen on it.

As for blockquote, which is often use to cite sentences, I am thinking of:

 > > Two levels of quoting
 > This would be in a <blockquote> tag
 > Since it looks like email quoting
 > Whaddaya think?

Or maybe:

    Since this is indented this could be a blockquote
    However it's not compatible with one of the <pre>
    tag syntaxes. Drag!