[MKDoc-modules] MKDoc::Text::Structured 0.1 Released

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Sun Feb 1 14:12:30 GMT 2004

Chris Croome wrote:

>Hi
>
>Personally I'm not that bothered about the exact syntax -- I use
>lots of wikis that use differing syntaxes...
>
>I think I can get used to any syntax -- this is why I think it would
>make sense to use a standardised syntax such as ReStructured Text:
>
>  http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/rst/quickstart.html

ReStructured is a documentation tool made for programmers. I don't think
our users should have to worry about its syntaxic crazyness.

Besides there are modules older than reStructured with reasonable
syntax, such as EzText. Why didn't reStructured stick with the EzText
"standard"?

Anyhow, MKDoc::Text::Structured *does* stick to a standard.

It's called text email.