[MKDoc-modules] MKDoc::Text::Structured 0.1 Released

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Sun Feb 1 13:04:45 GMT 2004

Hi

Personally I'm not that bothered about the exact syntax -- I use
lots of wikis that use differing syntaxes...

I think I can get used to any syntax -- this is why I think it would
make sense to use a standardised syntax such as ReStructured Text:

  http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/rst/quickstart.html

It might not do everything in the exact way that people on this list
is *correct* but I don't think this matters as much as following an
agreed standard -- I suspect that there would be more people wanting
to help with a CPAN ReStructured Text module than a specific MKDoc
one...