[MKDoc-dev] Status of ECommerce module

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Tue Sep 28 16:01:28 BST 2004

Good morning,

On 26/9/04 at 8:07 PM +0100, Chris Croome <chris at webarchitects.co.uk> wrote:

>For intergration with payment gateways this looks like it might be
>of use:
>
>  Business::OnlinePayment is a set of related Perl modules for
>  processing online payments (credit cards, electronic checks, and
>  other payment systems). It provides a consistant interface for
>  processing online payments, regardless of the gateway backend being
>  used, in the same way that DBI provides an consistant interface to
>  different databases.
>
>  http://420.am/business-onlinepayment/
>
>I haven't found many other existing Perl modules...

I had seen those modules but didn't have a need for any of them (at the time).
And I had forgotten about them so thanks for the reminder.

The priorities for some of my other projects has changed, so I won't be able
to anything with this for a few weeks.

Charlie

--
   Charlie Garrison  <garrison at zeta.org.au>
   PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia