[MKDoc-dev] Improving MKDoc Installation

Adam Moran adam at mkdoc.com
Fri Sep 24 16:09:55 BST 2004

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your email. I take your point; we need to be sure of how to
best serve the community authors.

Chris Swaine wrote:

> I would suggest that the vast majority of certainly community and voluntary
> groups who would like to build their own website - and enable multiple
> community authors do not have huge amounts of technical skills. It is likely
> they will hire 'Virtual' server space and not have their own dedicated
> server

I know this is the case for a lot of community groups but others don't
have any useful conceptulisation of these things we call 'servers' :( It
would be useful if we could do some kind of survey ... may be we could
ask for feedback on the [centres] list ? [1].

--
Adam