[MKDoc-dev] Where is the line between flo::editor::* and flo::plugin::*?

Bruno Postle bruno at webarchitects.co.uk
Tue Oct 19 11:35:26 BST 2004

On Mon 18-Oct-2004 at 12:39 +0100, Chris Croome wrote:

> > > There is also likely to be some extra DC/RDF/RSS stuff
> > > applicable to events in the future
>
> Um, I don't know what to add, if anything, to the RDF metadata for
> documents for event components, I'll have a think about it...

This isn't document metadata, this is extra attributes for an RSS
item - Bear in mind that each item in the RSS represents one
upcoming event, a single document URI may appear several times.

I'm suggesting that there is probably a variation of RSS suitable
for listing events, something like this:

   http://igargoyle.com/rss/1.0/modules/event/

--
Bruno