[MKDoc-dev] Where is the line between flo::editor::* and flo::plugin::*?

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Mon Oct 18 12:39:20 BST 2004

Hi

> On Sun, 17 Oct 2004, Bruno Postle wrote:
>
> > On Sun 17-Oct-2004 at 18:18 -0400, Sam Tregar wrote:
> > >
> > > Should this RSS feed be modified to show upcoming events?
> >
> > Not to the existing RSS-1.0 feed, this should be a separate
> > plugin with a different URI and template.

Actually the RSS feeds don't use a template, they are generated
using XML::RSS.

I think a RSS feed that lists upcoming events, the next event first,
would be a vary handy thing to have. I'd suggest that it could work
like the existing RSS feed, eg, one per document but only link to
them if they have content. These could be at .events.rss I guess.

> > There is also likely to be some extra DC/RDF/RSS stuff
> > applicable to events in the future

Um, I don't know what to add, if anything, to the RDF metadata for
documents for event components, I'll have a think about it...

There are quite a few improvements to the RDF metedata for documents
for 1.8, especially for pages with photo components. If you want to
see a graph then take the URI of the RDF metadate from the front
page of the new mkdoc.org site:

  http://www.mkdoc.org/.meta.rdf

And input it here and select that you want a graph to be generated:

  http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/

Chris

PS I have just noticed that there is a bug with the rights metadata
it is not included in the rdf file...