[MKDoc-dev] Installation Success?

Sam Tregar sam at tregar.com
Thu Oct 14 17:28:44 BST 2004

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004, Bruno Postle wrote:

> It looks like you logged-in with the admin account.  The
> installation procedure will have created the admin user and one
> initial editor account with a 'base document' of '/'.
>
> You can either create a new editor user and log-in with that
> account, or use the initial editor account.

Yup, that was the problem.  I created a new account and everything is
working great.

What is the preferred way to report bugs in MKDoc?  I'd like to record
problems as I find them so I don't forget to fix them later.  Looking
around I don't see a bug-tracking system.  Maybe we should set one up?

-sam