[MKDoc-dev] Bug reporting (was:Installation Success)

Bruno Postle bruno at webarchitects.co.uk
Thu Oct 14 17:40:06 BST 2004

On Thu 14-Oct-2004 at 12:28 -0400, Sam Tregar wrote:

> What is the preferred way to report bugs in MKDoc?  I'd like to
> record problems as I find them so I don't forget to fix them
> later.  Looking around I don't see a bug-tracking system.  Maybe
> we should set one up?

We actually setup request tracker, but were too busy to begin using
it, this needs to be revived:

    http://rt.mkdoc.com/

So until now we have been sending reports with [BUG] in the subject
line to the list.  Chris or myself needs to go through these reports
from the old closed list, confirm them and resubmit them.

CPAN has a bug-tracking system, so it makes sense to use that for
bugs in the CPAN modules.

--
Bruno