[MKDoc-admin] adding features to mkdoc

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Sat Oct 9 02:30:16 BST 2004

Hi

On Fri 08-Oct-2004 at 01:33:49PM -0400, Andrew Brosnan wrote:

> Not sure if this is the correct list for this...
>
> I would like to create and integrate some scripts (form handlers,
> etc.) for use with MKDoc, and I'm looking for some documentation
> that might help me do this (the integration part :-). The mkdoc
> website has some how-to's and tutorials, but I don't see any
> developer type documentation. Does this exist?

All the modules on CPAN have their documentation there, eg:

  http://search.cpan.org/~bpostle/MKDoc-Core-0.91/lib/MKDoc/Core.pm

We do need to document how to write plugins on the mkdoc.org site
that we will hopefully set up next week.

> I noticed that there is a MailForm.pm module. Is there any
> documentation for using it?

Ahh, I was wondering where the module that Jean-Michel was working
on was! I don't think this was complete, at least it has never been
set up or used AFAIK.

We had been using soupermail for this but having something
intergrated would be good.

> Also, is there a searchable archive available for the mkdoc lists?

There is for the ones on gmane.org, mkdoc-dev and petal, we needs to
sort adding the others, also I will add a gmane link to the lists
page.