[MKDoc-admin] adding features to mkdoc

Andrew Brosnan andrew at broscom.com
Fri Oct 8 18:33:49 BST 2004

Hello,

Not sure if this is the correct list for this...

I would like to create and integrate some scripts (form handlers, etc.)
for use with MKDoc, and I'm looking for some documentation that might
help me do this (the integration part :-). The mkdoc website has some
how-to's and tutorials, but I don't see any developer type
documentation. Does this exist?

I guess I'm just looking for resources that might help me hack some
additional features/functionality that I need with MKDoc. Any help is
appreciated.

I noticed that there is a MailForm.pm module. Is there any documentation
for using it?

Also, is there a searchable archive available for the mkdoc lists?

Thanks,
Andrew