[MKDoc-admin] Can't load .so

Mike Preston issmip at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Jan 28 17:28:40 GMT 2003

Hi Bruno,

I didn't recompile Apache with my new perl and mod_perl.
Now that I have, I've put the perl references back into the
httpd.conf, stopped and started httpd. Now, I get all three
web sites. However, I cannot login to the editor site. I type
the username and password and the page redraws with

"Sorry the information provided is incorrect."

The username and password are correct in the MySQL db (although
stored as plain text, is that correct?).

There are no error in the log files.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Mike.

Mike Preston                 Email: M.I.Preston at leeds.ac.uk
Information Systems Services           Phone: 0113 233 5844
University of Leeds                    Fax:   0113 233 5411
Leeds LS2 9JT