[MKDoc-admin] Can't load .so

Mike Preston issmip at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Jan 28 12:25:35 GMT 2003

Thanks Bruno.

I removed the perl references in httpd.conf and I can now get all
three sites.

I've tried re-building libperl.so and mod_perl. I simply used

# cd perl-5.8.0
# sh Configure -Duseshrplib
# make
# make install
# cd ../mod_perl-1.27
# perl Makefile.PL
# make
# make install

These use gcc 2.95.3 and GNU's ld. However, it didn't help.

Mike.

Mike Preston                 Email: M.I.Preston at leeds.ac.uk
Information Systems Services           Phone: 0113 233 5844
University of Leeds                    Fax:   0113 233 5411
Leeds LS2 9JT