[webarch-xen1] Planned downtime for xen1.webarch.net and host1.webarch.net

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Thu Sep 12 13:25:32 GMT 2013

Hi

We believe that you have a virtual server and / or shared hosting space
on the xen1.webarch.net / host1.webarch.net server.

As you are probably aware we have been having serious stability issues
with this server which we think are due to problems with the RAM.

Today we have taken delivery of 13 8GB DIMMs and we intend to power the
server down at 22:30 tonight to install the new RAM.

We hope that this will solve the problems we have been having.

All the best

Webarchitects Co-operative
http://webarchitects.coop/
+44 114 276 9709