[webarch-wp] Welcome to the Webarchitects WordPress Email List

Chris Croome info at webarchitects.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 13:53:52 GMT 2014

Hi

You have been added to this low volume announcements list as we think
you have a WordPress site hosted on a Webarchitects / Ecohost /
Ecodissident server.

If this isn't the case please accept our apologies and please remove
yourself using the form at the bottom of this page:

We are seeing a lot of attacks from bots on WordPress sites hosted on
our servers and we suggest that you do the following things to secure
your sites:

- Make sure that you have strong admin passwords

- Upgrade to the latest version of WordPress, 3.8.1
  https://wordpress.org/download/

- Install Better WP Security and set limits on Login attempts
  https://wordpress.org/plugins/better-wp-security/

If anyone would like any help with the suggestions above, or with
setting up HTTPS for your site, we would be happy to help, our rates for
this work are here:

- https://webarch.net/pricing

All the best

Webarchitects Co-operative