[webarch-websites] Customer satisfaction quotes - any use for website?

Jonathan jonathan at webarch.net
Fri Mar 13 13:08:10 GMT 2015

Hello Nick sorry for slow reply,. I'm only here Mondays and Fridays, so
sorry if these conversations seem to drag slowly!

Re these quotes I'm afraid I've merely collected them togetehr at this
stage: I thought it better than bothering each person with a request to
use their quote, which we might not then use, it would be better to pick
the quotes we want permission to use  - then ask for permission.

Having said that there are one or two on the list where I've already
asked "Can I quote you on that?"

Would you - or someone - like the job of selecting which quotes to use
from the list? I'd be happy to contact any of the people to ask
permissionm, does that sound OK?

Cheers
Jonathan