[webarch-websites] New Webarchitects documentation wiki

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Wed Apr 22 13:22:20 GMT 2015

Hi

Over the last few week we have been moving our documentation at
https://www.webarch.net/docs/ to a new wiki:

- https://docs.webarch.net/wiki/Main_Page

Today we have put in a redirect in place so, the new wiki is now live.

We have lots of frequently asked questions to add and we would also like
to invite our co-op members to help with the site if you are interested
/ able, please get in touch if you would like an account created.

Also if there is anything missing or any typos please let us know.

All the best

Webarchitects Co-operative
http://webarchitects.coop/
+44 114 276 9709