[webarch-websites] Website - Q & A ??

Nick Hardiman nick at internetmachines.co.uk
Sun Nov 30 09:18:25 GMT 2014

The top navbar is very restricted. I don’t want to add things there. What if “news” becomes “blog”?

I find it acceptable to clutter the footer with all sorts of links. These guys have a clear header, while the footer is left luggage: http://www.cloudtp.com <http://www.cloudtp.com/>

 <http://www.internetmachines.co.uk/>
Nick Hardiman
Director, Internet Machines Ltd
tel: 0782 7318 419 <tel:+44-782-7318-419>
mail: nick at internetmachines.co.uk <mailto:nick at internetmachines.co.uk>
web: Twitter <https://twitter.com/planetlarg> LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/nick-hardiman/38/944/281> GitHub <https://github.com/planetlarg> TechRepublic <http://www.techrepublic.com/search/?a=nick+hardiman>