[webarch-websites] State of theme

Mark Nielsen m at m9n.uk
Sat Nov 29 09:40:47 GMT 2014

I've got myself to a good starting point on the theme.  I've removed the
considerable cruft that Nikola's base theme adds, and I've built in SASS so
it's handle by Nikola's build system.

Be aware that I've been pushing changed versions of the config.py file with
the theme set as webarch.  If you do a git pull and then build, it'll look
like the site is broken, with no proper CSS.  That's just my starting point
:)  To "fix", change the theme back to bootstrap before you build or deploy.

That said, I hope by the time you next want to tinker with the site, I'll
have the Webarch theme functioning well enough for you to use it instead of
bootstrap for working on the site content.

M.