[webarch-websites] information architecture

Mark Nielsen m at m9n.uk
Tue Nov 18 11:13:15 GMT 2014

If there's a lot of duplication of content, I think I'd recommend putting
most effort into a central hub site (webarch.net?) and having the other
services/brands being pretty much one-page wonders - possible all following
a "house style" in terms of layout, branding and "atmosphere". That way
you'd have your cake and eat it - appealing to different target markets,
and letting each market know their service is run by a solid, ethical core
co-op with broad interests and experiences.

I don't know if that conflicts with your ideas?  I do think that running
multiple brands can be a massive drain, so trying to simplify them as much
as possible would probably be a good principle to try to follow...